Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Parkville Youth and Family Center.
We request in the Volunteer Application that each volunteer at Parkville Youth and Family Center share their testimony of faith in Jesus Christ as their personal Savior. Also, we ask that you agree with the Scriptural teaching that God does His greatest work through obedient, Spirit-filled people.
Volunteers are accepted through these 5 simple steps:
1) Read our Statement of Faith and Youth Center Philosophies on this website.
2) Complete and submit a Volunteer Application (simply click the “contact us” button on our home page and state that you would like a Volunteer Application).
3) Qualified applicants will be contacted for an “acquaintance” interview.
4) Read and sign our agreement and consent forms.
5) Complete your background check and child abuse clearance forms.
Thank you again for your interest in Parkville Youth and Family Center where we aspire to inspire, encourage, empower and engage youth and their families, ultimately desiring that each one find Jesus as Savior and Lord.